How can we assist you?
Our Physiotherapists at Physio Performance Clinic are qualified and experienced in the treatment of conditions including:
- Post-surgical treatments
- Neurological conditions (e.g. stroke, cerebral palsy etc)
- Spinal cord injuries
Goals of treatment may include:
- Pain management
- Exercise rehabilitation – home or in-clinic care (world class gym on-site)
- Expert advice on management of your condition
- Suggestions and recommendations for equipment and mobility aids
How to access the NDIS
If you are already approved under the NDIS, contact us via phone (0490 105 716) or email to book your initial assessment with one of our physiotherapists. Make sure to let us know that you are NDIS approved, and have your NDIS registration number handy as well as how your fund is currently being managed. This will allow us to work out a service agreement during this initial consultation with us
If you are unsure:
- Check your eligibility for the NDIS
- If unsure, you can contact the NDIS on 1800 800 110. A representative can help answer your questions there.
- Once approved, your Local Area Coordinator can assist with funding allocation and required services etc.